LEATHER IS AVAILABLE IN WHOLE HIDES
- Hides come in many shapes and sizes but a typical cow hide is approx 50 sq ft (4.6 sq m).
- Leather bears traces of its past so hides may have scars and holes. Dyes and finishes penetrate differently on different hides so colour samples are just a guide.
DETAILS OF LEATHER COLLECTION
- Old English (Pull up) – uncorrected grain, 2-tone aniline dyed. Extra card needed in use and cleaning. Protect from direct sunlight & radiators. Waxy feel, distressed look. Colour density varies. Marks & scars show. Lightens when stretched.
- Rub-off – pigmented, corrected, embossed. Thin top coat can be rubbed off. Instant antique look. 11 traditional glossy colours.
- Shelly – this vibrant range has been produced with a pigmented topcoat and embossed with an attractive grain print to enhance its character, providing outstanding durability and stain resistance. 33 solid colours.
- Vele – high quality milled grain, pigmented. Excellent light fastness & stain resistance. BS5852 Ignition source 5. Smooth, soft & silky, 41 solid colours
- Leather colour cards are available.
- For further details, please contact our Sales Department.