Who we are
Glover Bros are suppliers to the upholstery and soft furnishing trades. Established in London in 1899 the company moved to the West Country in 1981. We are now based near Taunton supplying customers all over the UK and beyond.
Who we sell to
- Re-upholsterers, furniture manufacturers, contract furnishers;
- antique restorers, cabinet makers;
- auto and marine trimmers;
- soft furnishers, loose cover makers, curtain fitters and designers;
- a wide variety of shops;
- and colleges and teachers.
We do not sell retail or direct to students. For a list of retail distributors please click here or ask your tutor to give us a call.
What we sell
All upholstery components and sewing materials in fact everything you might need in the practice of your craft. This includes:
- tools and hardware
- fabrics and trimmings, fillings, foam and linings
- workroom sundries and haberdashery items
- a large range of curtain tracks and poles.
For the complete list please see the menu above left.
We deliver weekly by our own vans throughout the South West. For van delivery area click here.
For our many customers throughout the rest of mainland UK we offer a next day carrier service. Orders received by 1.00 pm are despatched the same day.
Orders may be placed by telephone, fax or e-mail.
Why use us
Our service has been described by customers as "second to none" . What makes it so is:
- Everyone here is determined to ensure that you get the goods you need on time and in good condition.
- We keep high levels of stock and most orders are fulfilled immediately.
- If we do run out of something we ring you and tell you so that, if you can't wait, you have the chance to look elsewhere.
- Our staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and you always know who you are talking to.
- If something you buy is not right we take it back without quibbling..
- If you want something we don't sell we do all we can to get it for you.
Give us a call and see how we can help you.
Glover Bros Ltd
Broadgauge Business Park
Tel 01823 431910
Fax 01823 431920
Monday: 9.30 - 5.00
Tuesday - Thursday: 8.30 - 5.00
Friday: 8.30 - 4.00
Trade counter: 9.30 to 4.30 ( 3.30 on Friday)
Order line open 24 hours a day
(answerphone after hours)
Updated 26 February 2015